Our pastor's family recently headed out to China to complete the adoption of their son. They left this past Friday morning and were officially together with him today! They are posting often on their blog about
this incredible journey. I couldn't wait to get up and read their blog this morning, and those of you who know me, know that it had to be good if I was actually anticipating getting out of bed. I immediately headed for their site and then proceeded to cry tears of complete joy as I read through the whole account. My sweet daughter kept asking me why I was crying. Kiddos just don't understand why tears of joy flow when there is no band aid needed. At our home, most tears are always followed up by the question, "Can I have a band aid to put on it?". Please keep this precious family in your prayers as they have started on an incredible journey. Here is the link to their blog:
http://www.bowserfam7.blogspot.com/
Other than that, we spent the day going through my daughter's entire room and weeding out all the "too small" and "not so important stuffed animals" as well as all the misc. toys and whatnots. We really did a great job if I do say so myself. Tomorrow we will tackle my son's room and living room, followed by the kitchen on Wednesday. Yes, we are doing a major overhaul on decluttering and simplifying. It looks as though we will be putting our house on the market fairly soon and I am trying to get it all ready. Sounds like a big job, but I actually really enjoy organizing. I know that sounds weird, but it does give me the sense of satisfaction of a job well done. I love to organize, but I am terrible at keeping it that way. Good thing I don't mind doing it all over again, right?
http://www.bowserfam7.blogspot.com/
Other than that, we spent the day going through my daughter's entire room and weeding out all the "too small" and "not so important stuffed animals" as well as all the misc. toys and whatnots. We really did a great job if I do say so myself. Tomorrow we will tackle my son's room and living room, followed by the kitchen on Wednesday. Yes, we are doing a major overhaul on decluttering and simplifying. It looks as though we will be putting our house on the market fairly soon and I am trying to get it all ready. Sounds like a big job, but I actually really enjoy organizing. I know that sounds weird, but it does give me the sense of satisfaction of a job well done. I love to organize, but I am terrible at keeping it that way. Good thing I don't mind doing it all over again, right?


1 comments:
I am still praying that your house won't have to go up for sale. =)
Post a Comment