Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Encouraging Video Clip

My mom sent me the whole video that this little clip came from. It was hands down the best video I have ever seen. I know that Louie gets a little loud at times, but I truly believe that he is so passionate about his love for God that he just can't contain himself.
I hope that you take the full 9 minutes and watch it. It is very worth it.
If you click on the symbol to the right of the volume button, the video enlarges to fit the box.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Have you seen the Indescribable video that Louie did? Or is this part of it? It is awesome! We showed it to the youth on our spring retreat and they were all blown away. Michael has it if you want to borrow it.

Mama Ohs said...

I think that is the name of video that I have, but I will check to make sure. If it was not that video I would love to borrow it. Thanks Jessica! Also, how is the background search going?