A couple of weeks ago the kids and I drove to my home town and were able to spend the week with my mom's side of the family. For me it was a very bittersweet time, but one that I will never forget. My mom's oldest sister is fighting cancer right now for the third time in the past 11 years. It has been an emotional roller coaster for her and her family. We spent the whole week just lovin on her and making the most of every minute that we had. It was great! All of my mom's sisters and her brother were able to come as well as a good number of my cousins. We had a family picnic/birthday party on that Saturday and my mom hired a wonderful lady to photograph that time. Here is the link to her page with photos of that afternoon.
http://cindycieluch.blogspot.com/
Please keep my aunt in your prayers as she will start chemo therapy tomorrow. She is truly an amazing lady and I love her tremendously!!!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Family Reunion
Posted by Mama Ohs at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment