Has it already been a week since I posted the "TGIF" posting? Goodness!! Times has flown by this week. Our daughter is surviving, but is definitely one tuckered out little girl in the evenings. Tomorrow marks the end of VBS#1 and soccer camp. Thankfully we will have the weekend to recuperate. Next week is another crazy week, as I will be helping with VBS at our church, horse riding lessons on Monday and Wednesday, as well as the last week of swimming lessons. Phew! We are so blessed to be able to be involved in these really fun activities. As the kids and I were saying our prayers tonight I was lifting up praises for our family, friends, health, home, and all the blessings that God has given us. We are so blessed and I have to admit that I do take that for granted sometimes.
Speaking of being blessed, some friends from MT stopped by and spent the night here at our house and it was so good to see them. The last time I saw them was at their wedding, and now they have a beautiful little girl with an adorable personality. Once again, my, how time flies!
We have had the blessing of my mother in law staying with us since Monday. I am very fortunate to have a mother in law like her. She is so easy going and fun to be around. She helped me to plant the garden yesterday and is going to help me clean out the garage this weekend. These two tasks where kind of weighing heavy on my mind these past couple of weeks. I am very thankful for her help and her cheerful attitude. It is always easier to tackle big jobs when there are two of you working at it.
One final thought for today....I want to give a HUGE shout out to my friend Tobi Magruder! I don't normally post names on my blog, but I want to make sure that she is fully recognized for this amazing accomplishment! Tobi is now officially the National Fiddle Champion! WOOOHOOOO! I am so extremely proud of her! I would encourage you to check out the link to the page that announces it, and read all about what she has done. Tobi, you are amazing and I am so proud of you! If you ever have the privilege of listening to her play, you will never forget it. She is an amazing fiddler and also an awesome woman of God!
http://www.historicalpresent.blogspot.com
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Abundant Blessings and Congratulations
Posted by Mama Ohs at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hi Kyla!!
Just browsing around and found you...Your kids are so BIG! (And looking like their lovely mom, I might add.) God is so good, isn't He? Feel free to visit my (pathetic) blog! :)
Grace & Peace!
Post a Comment