Well, it has finally arrived. Every time I looked at the calendar this past month, I would look at this week and think..."Oh my goodness, what was I thinking when I scheduled so much?" Renee has VBS at the Presbyterian church every morning, followed by soccer camp in the afternoon and finally ending the day with swimming lessons. If it were me, I would probably be dead, or at least on my way there from a heart attack. That's why I am so glad that she is in excellent health and shape.
My husband and son will be returning from MT today and I am sure they will be full of great stories to tell. I do know of one. Apparently my son was on a four wheeler ride with two of his girl cousins and the girls got into an argument over which one should drive. My son let them argue for a while and then interrupted them by telling them "You guys need to share!". Hilarious because he is 4 and they are early teens (I think). Well, when they got back to the house, the girls couldn't wait to tell the story of how a four year old little boy made them share! I guess he was worried that he was going to be in trouble, so when they started to tell the story he hopped up into his dad's lap and said, "They needed to share, dad!". What a good kid!


0 comments:
Post a Comment