This weekend we had a wonderful time spending time with my sister and brother in law as well as their kids. They all came into town last night and we hurried over to the hotel to see them and the kids were able to go swimming. We then met up with them at church this morning and finally went to the local bowling alley to eat and let the kids bowl a game. It was really fun to see how much their kiddos have grown up. My little niece has this very big vocabulary and is incredibly articulate! I love it! She sounds so grown up for a 5 year old. My son was telling her a story about when he hurt his hand and when he asked her if she knew about it, her reply was "No! Tell me about it!". She is a hoot to be around and we love her dearly. My son absolutely loves being around my nephew. He is about 3 years older than my son and so he gets a big dose of doing lots of "boyish" things with him. It seems like most of my friends have little girls, so the poor guy is usually playing "House", "Dolls" or some other "girly" thing when we get together with them. So, needless to say, when he is with another boy, he takes full advantage and really has a good time. Our nephew is a great kid and love him dearly as well.
I took a couple pictures and videos of us bowling as well as a picture of the new bike. We actually won't be keeping this bike because we found a great bike at a garage sale on Saturday. It was a little bit hard for my daughter to accept that we were going to return the new bike, but once she took a ride on the used one, she really liked it.
We have a very full and exciting week ahead of us, so I will try and keep up with the blog. Lots of adventures are awaiting!


1 comments:
What fun! I cherish the time I have with my family. I know that you do too. The kids are so cute bowling. We took our youth leaders bowling last week and we had a great time.
Post a Comment