I am very glad that today is finally over. We had one of those days that was in every aspect of the word, a "whirlwind". We had so many things going on today, that at some points during the day I had to just stop and take a breath and remember that this is all supposed to be fun. It was my daughter's first day at dance camp as well as gymnastics team pictures, followed by the end of the year team party. It was a good day, one of exciting new adventures started and one of old chapters closing.
I have had the privilege of being the head coach at the gymnastics club here for the past 2 1/2 years, and my last day of work was last month. I chose to stop coaching so that my evenings could be spent at home with family. It was a difficult decision to make, but one that I am sure is the right one. I will miss all of those girls very much and they will always be my favorite team! The girls all made a scrapbook page and put together a book for me. What a great gift! I can really say that I had a dream team of girls. The next head coach will be a very blessed person to inherit such an incredible group of girls.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Closing A Chapter
Posted by Mama Ohs at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Just think of the wonderful new chapter you are starting...what fun you will have this summer!!! Speaking of fun, Michele sent me a pic of a very handsome cowboy and a gorgeous cowgirl sporting some classy boots and hats.
Post a Comment