Monday, June 2, 2008

My Little Cowgirl

I have been on a search for a more interesting template for our blog. Those of you who know me well, know that I can become obsessive about finding just the right one of whatever it is that I am looking for. Ugh! However, after much searching and finding very little, I can across a couple of sites that have really cute backgrounds and they are fairly easy to install and use. I added their links on the sidebar. So, if will probably continue to change the look of this blog just to keep things fresh until I find something that I really like.


Well, today started off kind of slow. My son woke up with a pretty high fever and spent the entire morning in his bed. Poor little guy! I gave him some Motrin and he was up and kind of running for the rest of the day.

My daughter had her first day of horsemanship camp today and boy did she have a blast! We signed her up for it through the city park and rec department. She learned how to walk her horse, do safety checks for the gear, get on the horse, and eventually they were able to ride their horses around in a circle. I was so proud of her. She had such a good time that all she could say for the rest of the day was "I can't wait until the next time". After the class, we ran down to buy a pair of cowboy boots for her and daddy loved that. I kept pushing for the pink and brown cute boots,but in the end the "real cowboy" boots won out..

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for info about the blog designs...I already updated mine...don't know if I am satisfied. I think if I get really into this I might end up paying someone to make mine cute and fun.

Renee is such a cutie on her horse. I love that she was so excited and she bought cowboy..i mean...cowgirl boots!