Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF!!!

Wow! What a full week of fun! My daughter finished up her dance camp today. She had such a great time. The parents were invited to watch a show of all the dances that they had learned. They all learned a lyrical, clogging, jazz and hip hop routine. Here is a video of the lyrical routine.



Her favorite one to do was the clogging one, but I wasn't able to get a good video of it. :(

My husband and son took off to MT today. We needed to get our horse back there so that it would get a little more attention than it was getting here. We had some family pictures taken with Grit (our horse) and here are just a couple. I thought they turned out great!!! Our friend took them for us and I am so excited to see how they all turned out.


0 comments: