Today marks the beginning of my little girl's 2nd grade year. She was so cute getting ready this morning. When I woke her up and reminded her that it was the first day of school, she smiled the biggest smile and then was up and our of bed lickity split. She put on her new outfit and I did her hair for her while she ate breakfast. When the morning was all done she was beautiful and ready to start a new year. What a great kid! I love her so much ! I am so proud of her and the amazing person she is. I actually cried as I dropped her off for school this morning. That's kinda weird to say since I haven't done that yet in all the previous years. Well, here's to the beginning of a great year! I love you sweetheart!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She looks beautiful! I had so much fun with you guys last night!
I was just catching up on your blog and I wanted you to know that I read it!!!
Summer was fun, but I missed spending time with you.
I'm sad when I read about you getting your house ready to sell.
Post a Comment