Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged....Twice!

I was tagged by my good friend Autumn and then by another good friend Alisa!

Autumn's tag was to post the 4th picture of my 4th folder... and here it is. Renee is about 3 years old and riding Dr. Pepper with Grandpa Jerry leading. This picture was taken in Pony, MT on a beautiful winter day.
Alisa's and Jessica's tag was to post the 6th picture of the 6th folder ... and here it is. This picture was taken 2 summers ago at the end of the year gymnastics party at one of the owners home. The kids are 3 and 6 and are riding our horse True Grit. I think it is especially funny that my daughter is wearing her swimsuit with her healey tennis shoes on and also riding a horse in the same saddle as her brother!

Must be a horse theme or something?
O.K., I tag everyone who is reading this, but specifically I tag Kelly, Erin, Beth, Caryn, and Michele. Have fun ladies!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

You horse crazy family you!:) I love the pictures! You have the cutest kids ever (except for my own, of course!).:) Isn't it fun to look at those old pics?

Montana moves to Texas said...

NNNOOOO! I don't have my albums even close to that organized! well we'll see whatcha get!

Beth said...

EEEK!! I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to post a pic now!