On Sunday we loaded up the van and drove to a wonderful country store that was hosting a harvest festival. They had everything from huge hay bale pyramids, to a petting zoo, a corn maze, and best of all about 3 acres of a pumpkin patch. None of us has ever experienced a "real" pumpkin patch and we had a blast! It was so much fun walking through the fields and trying to find the best pumpkin. We even found a bunny rabbit that was trying like crazy to blend in and not be caught. Dan did his best in chasing it down without stepping on any pumpkins, but in the end it disappeared.
I love Fall! It is by far my favorite season. It is interesting how diverse our family is in their favorite seasons. My son loves winter and my husband loves spring. I think that my daughters favorite would be summer, but not the part where it's too hot to be outside. Looks like we are well rounded.
I love Fall! It is by far my favorite season. It is interesting how diverse our family is in their favorite seasons. My son loves winter and my husband loves spring. I think that my daughters favorite would be summer, but not the part where it's too hot to be outside. Looks like we are well rounded.





4 comments:
What fun! Aren't pumpkin patches the best? Great pictures!
FUN! We will have to check it out next year!
You guys are too cute. Great to see you last night. Thanks for the "supplies". :)
Kyla, I Love your blogs. They leave me with joy in my heart. Looks like a fantastic Patch. Awesome pictures too! Thanks for sharing your memories!
Post a Comment