Yesterday my daughter had her very first piano recital. She did such a great job and really handled being nervous like a pro. The recital was at the Hearthstone which is an assisted living facility. There were quite a few kids that played and everyone did a great job. The kids were encouraged to dress up so she went as Sharpey from High School Musical. I am thankful that she enjoys piano and I really hope that she sticks with it. She played a piece titled "Hopscotch Halloween".
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
First Piano Recital
Posted by Mama Ohs at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How fun! I remember my first piano recital! Tell Renee she did a great job!!
she is such a cutie! i just love her..you of course.
Bravo, Renee! Encore!! Fabulous job! You played like a pro!:)
A piano recital...with your sweet girl playing...what a special memory!
Post a Comment