At 1:00pm eight years ago today, God gave me the most precious gift, a baby girl! I remember that previous night and morning very well, but the rest of the day, after 1:00 is mostly a blur of amazement and wonder. I still stand in amazement and wonder with this wonderful gift from God.
OK, So I got this idea from another blog and I thought it would be fun to do. Since she turns 8 years old today, I want to list my 8 favorite things about her:
1. I love her kind and generous spirit.
2. She makes good choices when faced with difficult decisions
3. I love her beautiful eyes and hair.
4. Her smile and laugh are wonderful!
5. I love her sensitive spirit.
6. She has great fashion sense!
7. I love that she delights in friendships and family.
8. And most importantly, I love that she loves and honors Jesus!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday RGO, Happy Birthday to you!
Here is a slide show of her party that we had last Friday night at the bowling alley. It was a blast!
1. I love her kind and generous spirit.
2. She makes good choices when faced with difficult decisions
3. I love her beautiful eyes and hair.
4. Her smile and laugh are wonderful!
5. I love her sensitive spirit.
6. She has great fashion sense!
7. I love that she delights in friendships and family.
8. And most importantly, I love that she loves and honors Jesus!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday RGO, Happy Birthday to you!
Here is a slide show of her party that we had last Friday night at the bowling alley. It was a blast!
The next day her gamma gave her a great present. She opened the bag first, to find one of her own shoes! This was rather perplexing to her until she read the card. The card said that her birthday present was a shoe shopping spree! A little background on that.... A couple of months ago my daughter had a dream and she came running into my room the next morning to tell me about it. She said, "Mom! I had the best dream! I dreamt that we were rich!" and I said, "How did you know we were rich?" and she said "Because I had lots of shoes, just like gamma!". Thus, the shoe shopping spree.
We all drove to Tri Cities that day and she picked out 2 pairs of boots (really cute ones!) and a pair of converse tennis shoes.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I LOVE YOU!! XXXOOO






3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Renee! What a sweet baby picture! It brough tears to my eyes! We sure love you, Sweet girl!
Happy Birthday Renee!!!! We love you!
Happy Birthday Renee! What a beautiful baby. So sweet!
Post a Comment