The first day of school always seems to be a bittersweet day for me. I mourn the loss of time with my kiddos and yet look forward to the routine that has been absent for the last 3 months. The kids, on the other hand, are excited and nervous! We now have a 1st grader and 4th grader in the house! My, how time flies! As I sit here writing this I have a very strange and uneasy feeling as this is the beginning of both kids at school for the full day. What am I going to do with all this free time?!? Well, for starters, I am going back to school in a couple of weeks. So, I guess my days will be full of studying and housework. Sounds like a good combination to me! I start my anatomy and physiology classes in 2 weeks and am looking forward to starting my journey towards getting my degree in diagnostic ultrasound imaging. Lots of changes taking place...lots of prayers going up.....lots to look forward to!


Wednesday, September 1, 2010
First Day Of School
Posted by Mama Ohs at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment