Saturday, May 31, 2008

Garage Sale

Today we FINALLY had our much anticipated garage sale. The pile in the garage had gotten so big that it took over the entire third stall. I really did have good intentions to have a garage sale last August, but it just wasn't happening. So, today we had a great day of making a little bit of money and finally getting the garage somewhat cleared out. I was always kind of embarrassed by how incredibly messy it was in there, but now as I stand looking at it, it isn't quite so bad. Still needs some work though.

Well, last night we all sat down and I showed my husband and the kids the blog and they were pretty excited, except my daughter wanted her time in the spotlight since my son now has his 15 seconds of fame. So, I will let you know a little bit about her and what she is up to.

My daughter is only 1 1/2 day's away from officially being a 2nd grader. We are so proud of her and what an amazing little girl she has turned out to be. She is beautiful on the outside, but most importantly on the inside. She has this incredible sweet and tender spirit that really makes me think that I am the most blessed mom in the world. (Sorry other moms!:) ) She spent the last year working very hard in her gymnastics class and she ended up qualifying for Level 4 state. She did an excellent job and we were all very proud of her. Here is a video of one of her routines at sectionals which is the qualifying meet for state.


Here are a couple of pictures of her and her teammates at state.







3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! I got sweaty palms just watching her routine on the balance beam. I have always envied the girls who can do it. What a cutie she is...just like her mom!!

Jessica said...

OK. Every time I look at your blog, it has a design. I'm envious! If I email you my username and password will you redo mine???

Mama Ohs said...

Jessica, Go to matiekay.blogspot.com
She has a bunch of different templates and I have just been messing around with a couple of them to see if I like them. I was actually following the links from your blog today and "3 Peanuts" is amazing! She is talented!!