Yesterday I went over to my dear friend house and we had a great afternoon of fellowship and just chatting with each other. Her kiddos and another friends little girl were all playing together, when all of the sudden we realized that my son was playing the piano while the girls were twirling. Every time he stopped playing, the girls would stop twirling. It's a pretty cute video. My little Piano Man!
I recently had a job change and am now able to be at home with my kiddos much more. What a blessing! We have had so many fun moments lately. I will be posting them as often as I can. One fun thing that happened recently is my son's graduation. He attends preschool at our church and loves it! He even had a little girl kiss him during class. She just snuggled up close to him, stretched her arm around him and then laid a big ole smooch on him. I guess he just smiled and blushed. What a cutie! Last Thursday was the graduation ceremony and his class sang a couple cute little songs. His favorite was a song about a turtle named Tiny Tim. Here's how it goes..
I have a little turtle
His name is Tiny Tim
I put him in the bathtub
To see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water,
He ate up all soap.
He woke up in the morning
With a bubble in his throat.
Bubble, Bubble, Bubble
Bubble, Bubble, Bubble
Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble
Bubble Bubble...POP!!!
Here are a few pictures from his graduation. Don't you love the curly hair!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Piano Man
Posted by Mama Ohs at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kyla,
Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so impressed with your blog. You will have to teach me a thing or two.
Ryker could not be cuter!
Wow! Your blog is very nice. I think you need to help me update my designs, etc. Welcome to our world...it gets addicting!!
What a cutie! He reminds me of that little boy off of Charlie brown that played the piano. Halie and Olivia keep asking me to play the videos of Ryker and Renee over and over again! Oh by the way I got the background at http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/ Nice peonies too!
Post a Comment